A group of crazy, neurotic, absolutely hilarious erotic romance authors working together to corrupt the world... one reader at a time.

Monday, February 10, 2014

Re-entry

Is tough. Going away is one of my favourite things to do, but getting back into the swing of things is hard. While away I met a woman that has her masters in internet marketing. She gave some awesome tips which I hope to be able to use sometime.

Since I'm still on island time, I'll post a few pretty pictures that I hope warms up your snowy and cold days. Not only is re-entry tough, but so is this winter.

From this, ewwww.....

To this, ahhhh.....



We spent some time at the Suncoast Seabird Sanctuary. It is a wonderful place and you can get up close and personal to all sorts of seabirds. One day when we were there they released 17 pelicans. Quite amazing. The Suncoast Seabird Sanctuary, Inc. is the largest wild bird hospital and bird sanctuary in the United States, based on the admission of up to 8,000 birds per year.



You can find me at:


No comments:

Post a Comment