A group of crazy, neurotic, absolutely hilarious erotic romance authors working together to corrupt the world... one reader at a time.

Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Can Anybody, find me, somebody to...

Love.

If you know me really well, you know that I'm a huge fan of Queen.

Their music seems to drive the tempo of my life.

When I finish a manuscript, this is usually the song which I play at a loud decibel:


When I'm in the midst of a deadline this is the song I hear: When I'm feeling a bit sad and melancholy or writing a dark moment in my WIP this is the song I crank: Nostalgia of my Grade 8 year (not that I have many happy memories of it) is laced in this song: And when I'm feeling good, funky or just trying to have some fun these are the tunes I enjoy lip syncing too ...and I do lip sync: I love lots of music, but Queen has been in the front and centre of my theme music for a long, long time.

2 comments:

  1. I was humming along with all of these in my mind as I read the post. Queen. Aaaaa-aaah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm all about campy awesomeness! :)

    ReplyDelete