A group of crazy, neurotic, absolutely hilarious erotic romance authors working together to corrupt the world... one reader at a time.

Friday, August 9, 2013

Cabal Story- pt 2

Story Time!!! Pull up a chair, grab a drink and listen up. LOL

This month we're doing something really fun! We're telling a story. Each of us will be adding a paragraph or two to the ongoing story. The fun in that? None of us know what's going to happen. It's going to get wild!

You can check out part one HERE...

*clears throat* Here's the next piece of the story....

"You aren't going to make me say it now, are you? Please baby, I'm at work." He lowered his voice to a whisper. "The guys are going to hear."

She grinned and knew it held a hint or four of evil intent. "I don't care. If you want me to forgive you then you better start explaining what you did."

He sighed. "I'm sorry that I masturbated using your special silky underwear and then wore them around the house."

She waited. The next part is what had her furious. When the silence between them stretched too long she prompted him, forcing herself to loosen the grip on her phone. "And?"

"And I'm sorry that I put them in your mouth when you were sleeping." Embarrassment clung to every word.

She took a deep breath to calm the anger boiling in her guts. Her vindication was at hand. "Ryan. What are you going to do to make this up to me? You're a sick fuck but I'm okay with that. You owe me something here, though. This is beyond anything you've done before. So, what are you going to do to fix this?"

I'm handing off the story from here... I can't wait to see what Ryan comes up with. LOL
~Lea (aka Geeky Hotness)

1 comment: