A group of crazy, neurotic, absolutely hilarious erotic romance authors working together to corrupt the world... one reader at a time.

Monday, June 17, 2013

Let's go!

This post is a tough one for me. I love to travel, and to have to choose one place or even one area is pretty much impossible for me. I want to see everything, I want to do everything, I want to experience the world.

I mean, I could choose a place like this and be pretty happy for a while.

 
Image courtesy of samuiblue at FreeDigitalPhotos.net

But then I might want to switch things up and go hide out in the cold snowy mountains somewhere.

Image courtesy of Evgeni Dinev at FreeDigitalPhotos.net

There are so many places I would like to visit. I would love to spend a year sailing around the world. I could spend a summer climbing mountains or months on a road trip around the United States. I just can't get enough.

Yes, I know I have a problem. I think I may have been a gypsy in another life...


Sky Robinson
 
~Add a little sexy to your day~
  
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment