A group of crazy, neurotic, absolutely hilarious erotic romance authors working together to corrupt the world... one reader at a time.

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

If I could go anywhere

On Earth...
 
I'm an avid traveler. I love it! I even love packing clothes for a trip!
 
I'll go just about anywhere with the promise of fun, good people, good drinks, good times and warm weather.
 
It's imperative that I take at least one major vacation a year. I prefer two with about five minor vacations, but I'll try not to appear greedy in the vacation department in this blog and leave it at one.
 
Pft... Who am I kidding?
 
I'm going to be greedy (bwa ha ha ha).
 
I want to go somewhere with plenty of this...

 
 

 
 
 
and this...
 


So I can do this plenty of this...


Or maybe enjoy a view like this...


Now, if by chance I had to leave Earth and travel to another planet, I'd prefer for it to be very hospitable to my likes. My fictional world of Sonis which I created for my Loving Dangerously series is scorching hot with one large ocean.
 
So far, its not a place where I would opt to take my vacay. But with time I plan to build it to a thriving attraction of fun and sun.
 
I can't do anything about the heat (Sonis has two suns), but I have plans for the Singha Ocean in the near future. No waterparks or anything like that, but a place for rest relaxation would be top on my list. Maybe a nice lodge where a couple could watch a storm rage on and how it affects the alien sky...
 
My plot bunny is rearing its pretty little head so I must say ado!
 
Dangerously Yours the steamy sequel to Dangerously Mine is available now!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment