A group of crazy, neurotic, absolutely hilarious erotic romance authors working together to corrupt the world... one reader at a time.

Friday, March 15, 2013

It's Friday Bitches!!!

It's Friday! It's Friday!

Let's do something really fun...like crack open a beer or a bottle of wine and read some Cabal of Hotness sizzling romance! (Can you crack open a bottle of wine? Ah hell, we'd figure out how to do it. I'm picturing the Cabal stranded on the desert island everyone keeps talking about with bottles of wine and no corkscrew. Oh we'd get those bottles open, don't you worry.) But I digress.

I am standing at my kitchen island making empanadas...the dough and everything. Chicken & chorizo empanadas (I'm thinking Bootay Hotness would appreciate this--though I suppose in Jamaica they call them...pasties? No patties, right? They don't go on your boobs. Unless your man has a meat pie fetish, and let's face it, I have a SERIOUS meat pie fetish and would gladly eat them off any of you.) :) But I digress. Again.

Cooking is just one of my outlets. And I need it right now because I've had a rough week. My basement flooded, I'm so behind at my day job that I might lap myself at this point, and I got NO writing done at all. That sucks for my poor menage trio who are itching to GET IT ON again. And again. Horny bastards (and bitch--can't forget my girl Evie. She's a tough chick to hold her own with Ford and Charley!)

But you know what this rough week reminds me? That I have friends. The ladies of the Cabal aren't just my "business partners", they're my support group, my safety net, my gang who's got my back. (This is the moment where Cajun Hotness pulls a razor blade from inside her cheek and asks, "Naughty Hotness, tell me who I gotta cut!" It's nice to have friends like that.)

I am so thankful for this INSANE group of women. There have been so many times that one of us has freaked out, threw in the towel, "I can't do it! You guys go on without me!" and they refuse. We often say, once you're in the Cabal, you're in for good, like it or not. It's like the mob, only more fun. 

We confess the things to each other that you'd never tell another human being...and it makes us feel better. For most of us, this writing is a labor of love. We can't say we support ourselves doing it, but sometimes it pays for our kids' sports fees, or a dinner out! Sometimes it just pays for that bottle of bottom shelf tequila we need to get us through that month. But we never give up. It's a passion. 

So support my ladies--for a few bucks you get to live someone else's sexy, crazy life in the books the Cabal writes. Find one you haven't read yet and give it a try, knowing that you're supporting an amazing group of women who are dedicated to making this writing thing work.

And I'll remind you--it's FRIDAY!! Take a deep breath and have a great weekend. :) 

Kisses and licks,

Piper Trace, aka Naughty Hotness

7 comments:

  1. Awww... I love you too. You'll always be my bottom Bitch. And thats said with lots of love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We love you too, you crazy bitch! You help keep us laughing and that's pretty important too. Sometimes we take ourselves too seriously *whistling* and having someone like you around to make fun of us (all in the name of support, of course, not meanness), we remember to laugh, and that life is good. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome post Ms. Naughty! you deserve that wine with all your drama mama.
    I lurve this Cabal of hot ladies and so glad we all found each other. *in for life*
    Oh, and confessions? That we do ;) Seems to me there's a specific *eye thing confession* that needs to be told lol
    hugs and smooches all around!
    Honey Hotness
    xoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the comments and sweet words, ladies!! *mwah!* Glad you liked the post. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you have a better week next week! It has to get better right?
    You can read Danica's interview for a pick me up!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I WILL cut a bitch...maybe not with a razor blade because that's illegal and I'm too cute and soft to go to prison, but I have a rapier like wit! We're all in this together and having crazy bitches at your back helps you get through. I know it's helped me!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my god, I'm so sad I missed these last two comments! Oh, I bet if I press that little "subscribe by email" button I'll get notified??

    Julianne--Thanks! It did get better. Everything eventually got a little less crazy, but it's getting ready to start again...I'm heading back to work full-time in August. UGHHHH.

    Cajun Hotness, your wit would either keep you safe in prison, or at least get you the hottest girlfriend! ;)

    ReplyDelete